Saturday, September 27, 2008

Food Storage

Do you have a food storage? How much? A week? A month? A whole year?? We have a bit... probably a couple month supply... but what we're really lacking on in our storage is CHOCOLATE.

Yes, chocolate is a necessity in our house. I know a lot of people think you can live without it... while this may be true for you, I'm pretty sure this is not true for us. You see, I've tried, time and again to survive a day or two without chocolate. When the hubby goes without chocolate for too long, I start thinking of ways I could kill him off... I've come to the conclusion that it is a staple, right up there with food and water.


So today I worked on our one month supply of chocolate. I hope it lasts us that long. I'm not quite sure that it will, but we'll try.


I got all this at Walgreens for $16.45. I saved over $60.

Yay for coupons. Are you convinced yet? I know I am!

No comments: