Friday, October 24, 2008

Awesome Walgreens day

My plan was to get all this and walk out without paying a dime and having 8 extra register rewards. Well, there was a bit of RR mishap at the cash register and I ended up paying $3 and walking away with $4 in register rewards. I'm not complaining.
Check out what I scored for just $3, using 2 transactions, register rewards and rebate-gift cards. Only $3 came out of my bank account!


Here's the list:
  • 2 gallons milk
  • 3 -12 packs soda
  • 6 boxes cereal
  • 2 16-ct benefiber packs
  • 3 Robitussin
  • 4 Pert Plus
  • 1 Maalox
  • 1 Theraflu warming liquid
  • 3 packs of cups
  • 2 packs of paper plates
  • 1 styrofoam bowls
  • 1 Airwick freshmatic air freshner
  • 1 pumpkin carving kit
  • 2 candy corn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright girl. I am inspired. I am going to start on my couponing quest. I am a little overwhelmed, but I'll get it eventually, right???

Unknown said...

Bethany. I'm bethany.