Friday, October 10, 2008

What I bought at Wags

I went to Walgreens without a shopping list, because my son tore it to pieces. Usually shopping without a list is a very bad idea for me, but there were such great deals ending this week, I couldn't pass it up. I think I did pretty good!
This originally costs $24.99


I got all this for $19.29. (a $62 value!)
You don't even have to do math to see that I scored some awesome deals today!

I would have had to pay absolutely NOTHING out of pocket, but my rebates from last months purchase somehow got a little mishandled, so I didn't have any money on my rebate gift card. I called them today, and I'm still getting all my rebates, it's just going to be a SLOW wait for them. I'll probably get all last month's money next week. So I did have to pay some cash today, BUT... I will receive $18.00 in rebates through Walgreen's Easy Saver Rebate program.

So I basically got all of this for $1.29! I'm so super excited to install this automatic shower cleaner! woohoo!

No comments: